In a world of have's and have-not's, this is my take on the current celeb situation.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hot lesbian action for 50 Cent


Holy sex scene!! 50 Cent just released a new music video and it is steamy, sexy and HOT HOT HOT! The song is called, very appropriately, "Be My Bitch" ft. Brevi, who I never heard of until now, but I don't think I'll forget that name now! Dayuuuuum!

This video is all about his girl having a girlfriend and the *fun* times they have together. He is def known for his hard hitting, street style and rough attitude, this song shows a softer side...well, softer till you watch it :P The song is definitely more R&B, for the lovers and the slow-jam lovers we all have deep inside. While we haven't heard from 50 in quite a while, hopefully he is on his way back to the mainstream like comeback kid.

If you are ready to be enticed, seduced and completely distracted into a complete boner-inducing erotic midnight lovemaking session.... click the link below to check it out!! Lucky guy!

WARNING: NSFW

Be My Bitch ft. Brevi

No comments:

Post a Comment